Our big home
A meeting where effective communication is renewed for the family’s development in family and marital relations, self-development, and educational aspects to prepare a balanced and interdependent society.
- All family members.
The outcome of the program:
- A well connected and balanced family that are capable of applying communication and interaction methods to other family members of different generations.
- Train the family members on different aspects of successful communication between generations.
- Pointing the girl on the importance of marital life.
- Improving the family’s interconnection between relatives and in-laws.
- Increasing the family’s awareness of the importance of teaching children responsibilities.
- Instilling in the family the value of sports as a way of life.
- The impact of family members’ participation in recreational programs on the success of family relationships is described.
- Family development in terms of education, marital relationships, and self-development.
- Increasing the humanity values in family members when dealing with house-workers
Programs launched from our old house
First, developmental projects that include different activities:
Courses and workshops about self-development
Courses and workshops in parenting and marriage
Interviews and discussions for successful communication between different generations in the family.
Second: Public Projects
Family Recreational campaign:
A campaign targeting mothers, grand mothers, children, young girls, house maids and Nannies that is aimed to family gatherings with different recreational and educational activities.
Quodurat center participates every year in sports day activities to encourage and raises awareness to all families for involving sports as daily routine.
Welcome Ramadan yearly campaign:
A yearly campaign that aim to encourage people to invest in the holy month of Ramadan by communicating with the society through religious activities in meetings that keep our hearts closer to each other and raise souls with love and giving. We are quick to obey Allah and connect the families with solidarity for individuals and the society.
I am like you:
A meeting for housemaids and aim to plant Islamic values in communications and dealing with Muslim and non Muslim labors, it aims also to aware the labors about Qatari values such as respect and cleaning and their rights supported by the Qatari Law through organizing cultural, advocating activities with recreational games.